The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order Act 2005 requires all companies to carry out a fire risk assessment on their premises.
These assessments are designed to assist the Management team to not only deal with the hazard but to assess the risk of the danger involved and deal with accordingly to a safe resolution.
One of our designated consultants would complete an assessment of all fire risks within the company’s premises, including:
- Fire risk to people
- The provision of fire safety equipment
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Internal and external emergency lighting
- Fire and emergency escape routes and directional signage
- Working process, substances and materials used
Our consultants will then produce a detailed report on their findings. Within this report will be sections that include: photographic evidence and observations, an action plan leading to compliance and a register enabling actions to be signed off as they are completed.
The assessment and action plan will also include measurements against:
- Testing of Manual and Automatic Fire Equipment
- Detection and Alarm Systems
- Inspections of Fire Escape Routes, Doors, Signage
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency and Directional Signage
- Fire Risk Management
- Fire Safety Training
- Fire Safety Documentation and Records
- Fire Drills
- Planned Preventative Maintenance of all equipment that could cause a fire